Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ok, I am a little tired/a lot of tired.
I am real busy like.
I am in 9 classes plus training for 31 hours of work a week not including my personal quiet time, reading, car fixing, support raising, support updating, emailing, blogging, praying, memorizing, excersizing, and all the details, which I am not natually gifted in.
I played soccer on the tennis courts last night after a great session where Mr. Hasz taught about how forgiveness is a choice and shared about his past and how he was hurt and how we often need to forgive hundreds of times a day and ask God to change our hearts. Because, if we wait for feeling or for the other person to forgive we will only be hurting ourselves.

I am working in the Global Expeditions Call Center.
Pray that God will take away any pride that is not from Him.
Kileab

No comments:

Post a Comment