Saturday, December 24, 2011

Just a Day (Nothing Speacial)

I don't want my heart to run away, I don't want to fail to seize the day.
With the seconds that pass comes another second that wont last
In this world where nothing is guaranteed, I don't want to wait for heart to match in deed
I will fight and and that is why I was restless last night
I called my AP and shared my need and with love and care he prayed for me
I prayed for him to follow thee to the best of his ability
God took that short phone call and conversation and encouraged my heart gave me hope and patience
I came back inside with Spirit's High, Realized I hadn't really prayed that day or night
and Such a seemingly small share of words could remind forgetful me Where to look next time it hurts.




No comments:

Post a Comment