Thursday, May 10, 2012

You are not what you do, you BE


You are not what you do
You have been made new
A new creation in Christ
Founded on Life
He lived and He died
Accused and abused
Perfectly used
He killed pride blood He sweat For you
And for I He walked in humility
Gave His life up willingly
Its all about Him He put the hope in everything
The good you see is stamped with His signet ring
For I was dipped in His death
Crucified with his breath
Immersed in everlasting hopelessness
Bound by sin in a shamed debt of bottomlessness
I was the enemy
I was the sin in me
Losing hope and energy
In this state I died but He died first
And He loved me while I was the curse
I was the mess. I was reversed
And He loved me He loved me first
Now that I've died
He lives inside
I dont even live anymore He lives in my skin
When I played the hoar
How free it is
Bound No more
Who I was is on the ocean floor
And unlocked is the prison door
For freedom He has set me free
Dying to live with Him for eternity
BUT I'll never forget He died for me.
He lives, you are not what you do
You BE. Why does it annoy me?
Why do I feel what I feel?
Oh come be my love
Love all around
Flow out my heart Overtake my way Its yours

No comments:

Post a Comment