Saturday, January 8, 2011

Improv-mint

Day 2 of January gauntlet.

Why do people get complacent?
Why is our country so lazy?
It doesn't matter, In this context.
The point Im stressing is the point they miss
I want a steadily increasing passion cycle to be initialed
Destroying all of me that has contemplated
The faintest idea or notion associated
or related to the relation
of me and belated belation
As a being as an apple falling from the tree
Cut from the vine, blind and trapped in slavery
This is not what I desire,
To strive in vain to tire.
I want a connection deeper than feelings and sharper than words
I want to hear and know that what I hear and know is what I need to know
more than emotions, more than hype
More than a peticular person on a peticular night
More than a soul has tasted more than the human mind knows
I may see in the dim mirror now
But then, I will see as I am known.

Today is as warmups before a big game or the note cards of legends inducted into the hall of fame. For today is preparation for the day we will see
See Our Love in the light
See our reason for eternity

1 comment: