Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Speak of the Wondrous works of the Lord

The other night I was with my friend, Joel and we were talking under the stars on a beautiful night where the stars were alive and shining peace.

We shared about our lives and what we were struggling with and what God is doing and that led to more of what God is doing and more amazement at Him and what He is doing in our lives and it got so bad (really good) that we just sung our souls out to God together.

He was there and He was real and He was so filling my mind that basketball, was whatever and troubles were rocks as I climb the mountain of this life I lead.

I was gazing up into the heavens
A feeling put into words sounds like this:
Most the stars are bigger than the planet I live on
and this planet is so much bigger than I know
This life I've lived so far, hasn't even touched a hundredth of a percent of the existence of the world.
and this body is so much older than I know
Those stars are still here
and my eyes can see them
The life that I lead
Is soon to be leaving
I want to know love
and all that I'm meaning
Parents of parents of parents
Stars are still dancing
I feel so small in this
truth I'm realizing
But letting go is saying okay
cause today in itself is all a new day








No comments:

Post a Comment