Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Where I was


I was previously working for a Ministry in Texas called Teen Mania.  At this Ministry there are 4 branches: The Honor Academy, Global Expeditions, Acquire the fire and Extreme Camps.

-The Honor Academy is a 1 Year leadership internship focusing on Faith, Integrity, Relationships, Vision and Excellence.
-Global Expeditions sends out youth and adults on mission trips to more than 25 countries a year.
-Acquire the Fire is a 27 hour weekend event filled with Speakers, Drama, Bands, and Worship.
-Extreme Camps hosts hundreds of kids each summer for summer camps.

I graduated the, 1 Year, Honor Academy internship in August of 2011.

After months of searching, praying and seeking council then praying again I didn’t know what I was supposed to do.  I kept praying and God brought all of my prayers to completion.  Not at all in any way I had thought or assumed it would play out.

I was accepted to be on the Acquire The Fire, August Class 2011-2012 Ministry Team for the Normal’s Not Enough tour.  God sped up the healing process during the time I had Mononucleosis in August and allowed me to be ready to return in time to remain on the Ministry Team to tour.

We have finished the fall tour after putting on 1 Youth Pastor Conference and 7 events in 7 States and 2 countries while covering 12,000 miles on the road.

I am currently on the Spring tour and in order for the travel, housing, food, and ministry to be done there is a budget that I need to meet monthly in order to stay on the team and provide the Ministry with enough finances to be sustained.

That Amount is $450.00 a Month.
Please ask God, with me, believing He will provide me with what He has called me to.

To Donate
Enter my ID Number after clicking the link below.
My ID # 2610558        Click this Link to Donate  www.honoracademy.com/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment