Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Caught in the inbetween


Caught in the in between
Is this real or just a dream?
I say what I want but not what I mean
I live for a moment and quietly forsaking
This is what I was mistaking
a friend or a fiend a weed or a tree
to stay or to leave? Tie or unweave?
This is a constant heart moniter irregular,
up and down I just dont want to die alone
I flew off feeling and its what dropped me to the bottom
and now I feel as if feelings even based off truth if i got em
wont suffice to choose the path because the last chosen was sinful wrath
stand tall idk how Im brought low even now The laziness is more real from the ground
and the words im sayin are barely qualified as sound.
If i refused to turn
before after i learned
why would it be okay
if once ive fallen off the path
and turned my back and death
ran back to stir the flesh
maybe i could enjoy death.
I don't deserve anything I ran away
and spit in your face
I dont wanna believe what I know is true but thats probly feelings too 

No comments:

Post a Comment