Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A night write


Where does new come from?
Seems like old is never cool
and same old looks like school
but as a pro 1 billion throws and the money is a tool

where does annoyance come from?
Who slept to much or not enough?
Who played to soft or too rough?
Who wants more and whos had enough?

alone a failer is depression but pull us in and fight to win
the story of a God as man, a story come to life again
a life of freedom freed from sin. From the rotting path i slid
and on this path i will begin
new heart new mind Finding use in time
burn from within, one first one behind, heart goes then the mind
The out comes from within fill up to pour out
breath in to breath out
relief comes deeper than a drug to write is as a song or tune
and a poem is as my heart for you
a fire thats shut up deep inside, my bones i feel it shaking me its burnin inside
Always tearing free theres not a place it can hide
The burn of my soul never stops or grows dull
the sting of the air on my cheek like a bird in flight or dark in the night the strength all comes from my weak~ness

No comments:

Post a Comment