Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Everything you've ever wanted and The death trap of tranquilizing societal influence.

Lord, I never want to grow old. It seems i've been listening to myself do as I'm told. Why! This bubble is so correct. I think I've puked out my heart for the things a "good kid" should respect. Lord, I don't want to grow old. Hit the reset button or somehow get a handle on this heart, it's soo cold. Or at least not like this. These minds are being used but I wonder if they'd work better if they weren't first abused.  They seem nice, maybe, if you squint your eyes and look away. "what a nice student" the people would say, never to know what nice even means. Never to see the end to these means. These blind and numb, death and dumb. I hate, cause I'm the blue gum ball in the gum ball machine. The world ate the pink ones and worships the green. One day there perfect society will conform me. One day I'll get it. I just need to believe. If I manage my time and suck up enough, if I "get back in the swing of things" then it won't be soo rough. Ya right! I've avoided a lot of things, but i picked this fight. I know I'm in a war that I can't win, but I'm not giving up and I'm not giving in. I am an eagle and all of these birds are flying against me.  I am the salmon and all this water streams agaist You. I am on Your side. They think that it's cute. I don't want, I don't need, a life that drifts with breeze, a heart that sifted as winds please. There's a man and he's been sleepin. He cracked an eye upon this evenin. He's perfect and all that I've ever dreamed of being. He alive and wake beyond this world and beyond this season. But in His dreams, I have been seen and, all that lies ahead is meaning. All the fear and doubts are leavin. This Man is gentle, love and caring. This Man is life, and hope and daring. Ain't a chance he put to rest this guy's relentless, this guy's the best. He only gets stronger and He's not going away. This Man is my future and lives in me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment