Saturday, September 4, 2010

I am working on the Global Expeditions Leadership Development team in my monastery placement.
I will be working aprox 31 hours a week.
I am taking 9 classes as of now which consist of classes like:
Character Development
Ethics and Leadership
Worldview
And much much more.
God is allowing me to realize how much time I am wasting by not developing my character.
I am and am continually learning that there is nothing stopping me from living in the Spirit and developing my weaknesses and actually living like I really believe what I believe is really true.
I am currently working on memorizing Romans 8 and other memorizing that the classes throw at me.
The next 40 hours i will be in Dallas and I hope to see my grandparents tomorrow after church and get some homework done.
In 11 days we have ESOAL (Emotionally Stretching Opportunity of A Lifetime)
I am excited.
please pray that God would work on my heart and bring me to the point of total reliance on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment