Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Suit Coats, Motor Boats, Dead Batteries, and Fasting

Last night at about 10:31:23 the phone that I use, and call my own, was abruptly turned off in mid-conversion by a force, commonly referred to as Dead Battery.  I was on the phone with the mother of mine.
and out of the darkness the Dead Battery struck.  Shocked and befuddled by the circumstances, I raced back to my room in a furry of power walking frenzy, all to be shot down by Mr. Misplaced Phone Charger who told me straight up that I would not be able to overcome the force of Dead Battery until I found the Savior of the situation, Sir PhoneChargerCord.
I looked for him in the Cafe, I looked for him by my bed, I looked for him in my backpack, I looked for him in my office, I looked for him in the bathroom, I looked for him in my hair and all the effort exerted was used to accomplish 7+ ways not to find Sir PhoneChargerCord.
My friend Bed TopBunk was calling my name, so I went and hung out with him for a while but soon after submitted to a more powerful, mightier, more irresistible calling than Bed TopBunk could ever be.  His name was Hunger and He Contacts me through my 2nd best friend Stomach, who influences me to seek the ultimate treasure... Food...
After a few minutes with Hunger and Stomach I found myself meeting new friends whose names happen to be PB & J, Chocolate Muffin, and Butterfingers who did a great job comforting me and sending me back to hang out with Bed TopBunk until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment