Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Fast Day

Today is a Teen Mania wide fasting event.  Meaning, I have not eaten since last night and neither have all of the other interns or staff.
This morning we had a training by an obnoxious (doesn't mean it’s bad), passionate, knowledgeable, 54 year old that doesn't look it.  This man taught all sorts of useful stuff from the gospels. I took notes on my Ipad so I will post my notes they are rough and may not make sense but his stuff was really goooooood.
We have an encounter service at 8:30 I believe.
 Please pray that God would reveal Himself to me like never before, that I would become one with God in thought word and deed (that my heart would break for what breaks His and Love what He loves), and that I would have a more realistic view of how great God truly is (A healthy fear, an awesome awe and respect for God).

Thank you
-Kileab

No comments:

Post a Comment