Friday, October 1, 2010

It would surely be helpful if I found my phone charger. Come to think of it... I might have left it at Amy & Nikki's (my aunts) house. But because Nikki (my aunt) gave me her old phone, case and charger, I should be able to find the extra charger I have.
Yet, I do not know where It could be... Maybe in my room in Wichita.

Something I learned this morning:

Debate to learn, not to win.
2corinthians 2:14-16

I got to eat this morning;

4 biscuits (with butter & jelly)
Scrambled eggs (with pepper and ketchup)
Raisin bran granola cereal (with milk)
Grits (with raisin's & brown sugar)

I still felt Hungry after breakfast.

Last night during worship and prayer I got an idea from somewhere or a revelation from the Holy Spirit.

I have have had so many thoughts and questions about where The line is: in-between enjoying food and making it an idol.

The revelation I received was a reminder that Food and everything created from the beginning of time was made to bring God Glory and to allow us to enjoy Him forever

No comments:

Post a Comment