Monday, October 4, 2010

Rolling the hill of my tounge on my fingertips

Hey Montana!
How ya doin?
I am doing ok. 
Business streaks my skies
My skies refresh my mind
Low and behold
The more that I'm told
The more knowledge I hold
And the more knowledge I hold the more engagement is required
For me to be wired
And not to let
My mind just set
In a restless state
Of deliberate emotions with up-tempo heart rate
And flaring of hands
In close-eyed stances and really good bands
Reality is what I seek
Yet the more I learn the less my heart seems to know
As the Meek’s being dwells in the ring
Fighting for the connection that the unaware fakers know not of 
What is it for that I sing
Are the motions of obedience going to progress 
Is the flesh I'm consumed with ever to become less
Have the moments of joy come from earthly toil
Is the country that I live in blinding me with spoils
I sought the lust of this age in a time before now
Where the deeds and the looks and the words showed me how
I chased the wind
I ran for miles on end
I was there for the ride
I was swimming in an ocean of my selfish pride
To gulp for air my lungs so desperately distraught
Could not forget what's not forgot
And I came to place where feelings and experience collide
Where a milk drinking baby found out meat was not what the world had to provide
A beautiful place of realized realization
The Lord brought the baby to the baby changing station
Cleaned him up and threw that poop away.
The thing that is misjudged is the time and the day.
For this was no recent reaction
Done by a reactive hero in the heat of his crime fighting action
And this is no tale of a the farmer or the dale
Most certainly not a rhyme for the peak of the time.
But this is a covenant, a promise kept
From the God over time itself who's Son at Gethsemane wept
Cried out to God Himself as dripping blood he sweat
For the union that had never been broken was about to break the chains of infinity’s sin's away
For the moment I talk about was a moment on that monumentous day
Not a word or a notion could ever even begin to relay
The power in the meaning of His final cry... "Tatalaste" 

-Kileab

No comments:

Post a Comment