Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am still alive

I enjoyed some football yesterday, basketball today.
The Bible is literally God's word. It's crazy think about it.
The Same Power behind the Words of God who spoke (the whole world), everything I know, see, think, feel and imagine, into existence have the same power as the Words in the Bible. Yet it is not the words but the fact of whose words they are.
God's words are powerful and The same power of God that spoke the wold into being lives inside of His children. Its quite mind smashing, if a person takes the time to engage their mind and hurt their brain over it. Because the fact that a person will never know everything is no excuse to not learn as much as possible, prepare that person for later events in their life, and continue to submit to the sanctification process. Now their are always balance and consistency pendulum equal Librium's that need to be put into consideration and acted upon.
All of this to say I have been searching, more than I ever have before, to hear God's voice. Through prayer, wise council, prayer, reading the bible, prayer, listening to the bible, prayer, prayer, prayer, listening, prayer, meditation on scripture, prayer, memorization of scripture, prayer, getting more advice, prayer, prayer, sharing, prayer and prayer.
I have peace about the decision I will make and God has been gracious and generous beyond what I understand. Looking back as of now, God has kind of taken me on a trust, wants, and
motivation seeking and discovering journey. I didn't even realize a lot of crazy things.
(more detail will be posted at a later date.)
This is a krazi but awesome lat 10ish days. I just flicked the biggest daddy long legs I have ever seen like 12 seconds ago. ESOAL update will be coming. I am writing a paper on it and I will get that paper posted once I am finished with it.
Life just never stops and says: "hey, you look stressed, why don't you try that again."
The tune that generally resonates from the lips of Life is something like: "I am a invincible frictionless object the doesn't have any breaks and can't be stopped but by God himself, sorry bro." So I stand. Sometimes walk, sometimes crawl, even sometimes I get to running, but forget the number of times I fall for though my enemy may knock me down I will rise. And though I am on the ground I will not give up, I will get up. There is literally nothing to stand on, nothing to hold on, nothing to look forward to...... But the only Thing, Self-Existing Being that never changes or goes back on His Word. He is absolutely words-cannot-describabble. And This will end with a question.
Since we no longer have a temple or a priest that has the only privilege to talk to God.
Do you want answers?
Do you want help?
Its really your choice. He hears. I believe with all my heart.
Have you ever taken advantage of the accessibility of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment