Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TIme to go to Supper.

Some say Dinner some say Supper some say Food.
I Say supper and If I had to choose a name for my child I would choose Dinner over Supper.
I am hungry and I am feeling a cold coming on.
I need to see if I can find some time this weekend to go visit my Grandparents in Dallas.
Homework for Habitudes will be done tonight and the Character Class I missed because of ESOAL I will need to make up.
I tried Coffee in Baked Apple oatmeal this afternoon while making phone calls.
It was quite wonderful.
I made 86 calls today and Robert made 117. That is unreal.
God is Good and I can't seem to get full.
Pray for my breathing, it seems a little difficult lately and I think I have a swolled Lymph node under my right nipple, it stings.
Off to Dupper, And or Sinner depending on how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment